WELCOME TO LEMONDROP HYPNOSIS!
What is Hypnosis? Hypnosis is NEUROSCIENCE!
- A first line intervention; neuroscience; evidence-based
- Self hypnosis; all hypnosis is self-hypnosis
- Applicable to pain, behaviors, memory, personal improvement
- Bodily response to a suggestion
- An effective primary or complementary therapy modality
- States of focused attention that occur all the time
- Access to the conscious and subconscious mind
- A way to focus on internal strengths to create personal solutions
- A way to access different energy levels of the brain
- Mindfulness with a specific purpose
HYPNOSIS IS NOT…
- A last resort
- Forced suggestions
- Stress or illness removal
- Effective without practice
- Mind control
- Mind reading
- Problem focused
- Superstition or dark magic
HYPNOSIS HELPS STUDENTS TEACHERS PARENTS AND COACHES
The techniques were simple and easy to use. I was able to start managing my anxiety right away!
Storing my painful memories in "the cloud" was a very helpful way for me to manage my trauma.
Christina helped me realize that I have to be aware and prevent others from draining my energy.