WELCOME TO LEMONDROP HYPNOSIS!
AN UNUSUAL NAME FOR AN AMAZING SERVICE
WHY USE THE NAME LEMON DROP HYPNOSIS?
Have you ever been in the movie theater concession area and bought a box of those delicious lemondrop candies? If you take a moment, you can probably think about how it tastes and how it makes your mouth water. The point is, hypnosis is about suggestion! I can’t think of a better name to associate with my hypnosis practice than Lemon Drop.
ACCESS INNOVATIVE THINKING
According to Inna Segal in her “The Secret Language of Color Cards” lemon is a color of warmth, inspiration, and intellect, fueling the brain so you can think clearly, make empowering decisions, and boost your memory. We can associate the color of a lemon with studying, learning, reading, and writing by using lemon rays of innovation.
What is Hypnosis? Hypnosis is simply AMAZING!
- A first line intervention; neuroscience; evidence-based
- Self hypnosis; all hypnosis is self-hypnosis
- Applicable to pain, behaviors, memory, personal improvement
- Bodily response to a suggestion
- An effective primary or complementary therapy modality
- States of focused attention that occur all the time
- Access to the conscious and subconscious mind
- A way to focus on internal strengths to create personal solutions
- A way to access different energy levels of the brain
- Mindfulness with a specific purpose
HYPNOSIS IS NOT…
- A last resort
- Forced suggestions
- Stress or illness removal
- Effective without practice
- Mind control
- Mind reading
- Problem focused
- Superstition or dark magic